Verbatim PET Filament 1.75mm (0.5kg)
Material weight: 0.5kg
Material Diameter: 1.75mm
• PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) filament for use with 3D printers – lightweight yet strong filament.
• Manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
• For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 210-230°C. Heated build platform temperature: 50°C - 60°C recommended.
• Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
• Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969 and guarantees this product with a 1-year limited warranty and technical support.
Works with: Verbatim Soluble Support
Use discount code 3DG2020 to receive 20% off materials
Please confirm quantity in cart